Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I’ve Been SEW busy!!

Too busy, in fact!!

I just completed a “go live” system conversion at work.

I’m implementing a “go live” conversion of the quilt guild website.

I’m teaching a volunteer quilting class through Community Education.

I have 4, count ‘em, four, customer quilts to complete, and the thread is breaking (cutting) every few inches now that I’ve changed to So Fine thread, and I’m thinking I need to re-time my long arm.  I’ve done it before, but it just takes time!

Improved Hackett's BeautyI need to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary, work on taxes, work on my own quilts, clean up at least 3 more machines that have joined the sewing machine farm, and just take a breath.

So, here’s the latest one.  She’s so unusual!  I’m considering calling DSCF6567her “Belle” because this badged National and/or Eldredge is called Hackett’s Improved Beauty.  Get it?  Beauty and the Beast?  And yet, I’m just not sure…this one is so unusual, and I want something spectacular!

No comments:

Print Friendly