Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pre-Design Studio III webinar–today!

I signed up for the free Pre-Design Studio III webinar today.  It starts at 7 CET, which is 11 am MST here in Boise.

I’m pretty excited about it, because I took the demonstration class for Pre-Design Studio II at Innovations in September and eventually bought the software.  However, because of being in school, and the fact that I knew I was going to get a new computer and didn’t want to have to re-register the software, I didn’t install it right away; in fact, I just got it installed and activated about 3 weeks ago.  Have I used it?  No.

I then saw the notification that there was an upgrade!  What?!?  I was really disappointed until I saw that one of the new features was to be able to export the file to a format that can be used on a computerized quilting machine or other software!  And the best part?  It was only a $26 cost to upgrade!!  YES!!

So, I’m really excited about attending this webinar, so I can quickly re-familiarize myself with the software and start working on making some original pantographs.  I even have a photo in mind to start with.

There’s still time if you want to attend, but you’ll have to sign up here:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/990072670



No comments:

Print Friendly