Wednesday, August 5, 2009

From Good to Great!

AmHero-4patch Last night I finally finished all of the blocks for my American Heroes quilt that I started in March! I’m stoked! So much so that I had a hard time sleeping last night. The thoughts that kept running through my head ranged far and wide:

“How am I going to quilt it?”
“I hope that the soldier who receives it will like it.”
“I hope the soldier doesn’t have to stay in the hospital too long.”
”I hope it’s warm enough/not too warm.”

This morning, the dog got me up in a panic to go outside, but not before an idea had blossomed: set the blocks on point and get another quilt out of it.

What a great idea!

AmHero-onpoint

If you would like to contribute to the effort to give a quilt to a hospitalized soldier, please contact Sue at American Hero Quilts. If you do not quilt, monetary donations are accepted to purchase batting and backing.

No comments:

Print Friendly