This one was done at the end of April. It's another baby quilt for my guild. The top was donated, it has a mitered corner border applied around the outside of the panel.
I just loved the print, it called out "pink" to me, so I quilted it with Superior's Rainbows thread, both top and bottom. It's a variegated thread, and has a slight sheen to it, and I had to use one of the thread bras to keep the thread from puddling off the cone while I was quilting it. But it really came out nice, and I didn't have any problems with the tension once I got it set. I put a very bright pink flannel back on it, and even reduced my stash in the process! That's what a stash is for, I guess!