Monday, March 17, 2014

Busy Weekend!


20140316_120311Until I looked at the photos I took from the projects I worked on I didn't quite realize how much sewing I got done...yay me!
 
I made:
  1. Nine QOV blocks for Kevin the Quilter's QOV block drive.   Check it out if you haven't seen what he's up to!
  2. Pass the Bag Bento blocks
  3. Loaded a customer quilt
  4. Mailed off a care package to a friend
  5. Watched some of my Craftsy short rows knitting video
20140316_192145I even walked the dog twice and did all the laundry!
 
Now, I just need to make one more QOV block and I can send that package off to Kevin and be entered into his drawing twice.
 
Oh, and I caught up on email just a bit and saw the email from the Curious Quilter that she's having a March PSQ charm swap...so, I need to get cutting!
 
Now it's back to work.  What have you been up to?

No comments:

Print Friendly